WEDDING - INFO.
Your wedding day is a big moment in your life. You gathered all the people that you love. A series of exciting moments are happening and we are there to capture them. We are not just photographing your wedding. We are creating images that will bring joy to your future generations. The moments will come alive every-time your wedding album is opened, and the pages are turned by the fingers of your grandchildren. Your wedding investment is worth sharing your love story tomorrow.
The process of getting ready is an important part of the day for many reasons. It helps us tell the story and serves as a great opening chapter to your album. It also has lots of exciting moments that should be captured and preserved so you can always look back and feel the emotion of that day.
- When we arrive, the Brides should be almost fully finished with hair and makeup and Grooms should be showered and partially dressed(wait to put on ties/bow-ties, blazer/jacket, dress shoes, etc.)
- A team of two photographers package, we are able to split up and capture both sides simultaneously.
- A one photographer package, you will need give the photographer a sufficient amount of time to photograph the Bride and Groom. To achieve a successful session, it is recommended for the Groom to get ready first so the photographer has time to photograph the groom and then the Bride. (Highly recommended for the Bride and Groom to get ready in the same location.)
- It is really important to ensure that the getting ready portion runs on time so the rest of the day goes smoothly. Be sure to consult with your hair and makeup specialist in order to figure out how much time is needed for each person. Also, it is suggested for the bride to get ready first and then the bridesmaids because if anything runs late, we can atleast get started on the photos of the bride before having to head out for the First Look (optional) or Ceremony.
- We will be shooting "details" during this time like dresses, shoes, jewelry, tux, etc. and it is helpful if all items are organized and in the same area so we can move quickly and not miss any special moments. We also love when our couples tell us about a special or unique detail piece that they want us to shoot. Do you have a piece of jewlery passed down through generations? Be sure to tell us so we know it's an important heirloom! In love with beautiful details as much as we are?
THE FIRST LOOK
While having a "First Look" certainly has it's perks in respect to timeline, we respect the fact that many couples prefer to save this special moment for the altar. First looks become increasingly popular for the pure fact that it allows couples to get their formal portraits done before the ceremony - therefore allowing them to enjoy their cocktail hour! However, if you have your heart set on seeing each other at your ceremony, then we are with you all the way!!